No products in the basket.
The combination of lower temperatures, biting winds and stuffy central heating are a recipe for chapped, sore lips.
Our ever popular body washes are always in high-demand and we’re delighted to introduce two new products to our growing range.
There are several 97% natural beauty brands on the market but the question we’re always being asked is what is the other 3%?
We’re over the moon to have won bronze in the best children’s toiletries collection category at the Junior Design Awards hosted by Junior Magazine.
Wave goodbye to keeping your skin hidden and slough away dead skin cells with our two invigorating and exfoliating scrubs.
No we didn’t suffer an autocorrect fail, low poo is a thing and it’s taken the world of natural beauty by storm.
We’re having a big celebration at Kind Natured HQ! We won three awards.
Beautiful curled locks are often the envy of all, but curly hair is also notorious for ending up as a giant frizz ball perched on top of our heads.
And be the first to receive exclusive offers, new product launches and brand updates straight to your inbox!