Menu

97% Natural Beauty – What’s the other 3%?

There are several 97% natural beauty brands on the market but the question we’re always being asked (and rightly so!) is what is the other 3%?

Here at Kind natured we are very honest and happy to be totally transparent about our formulations. We’re proud that all our formulations contain at least 97% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% of ingredients (sometimes less!) simply ensure that the formulations deliver on their key promise of offering the best experience in terms of look, feel, aroma and stability.

In other words, the remaining 3% often come from the fragrance & preservatives that are essential to creating a product our retailers & customers are happy with. They help to stop the product from going off after opening, contain emulsifying agents which are necessary to stop ingredients from separating and include some lovely fragrances to make you smell delicious. Whenever possible we do use fragrances that are derived from plants but these are often labelled as ‘non-natural’ due to the extraction process they have been under but rest assured that our formulators are working hard on exploring new ways to reach the big 100%!

To summarise, our goal is to create products with…

NO PARABENS. NO MINERAL OIL. NO SILICONES. NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURANTS. NO SULPHATES. 100% RECYCLABLE PACKAGING. MADE IN ENGLAND.

…And we deliver!


Category(s): Natural Beauty, Natural Haircare, Natural Kids


Leave a Reply


GET 15% OFF
YOUR FIRST PURCHASE!

SIGN UP