Black Friday 2017
Now there’s never been a better time to go natural & stock up on Christmas treats. Simply use offer code ‘BLACKFRIDAY’ at checkout to save on your purchase! If you’re new to our range and not sure where to start, we would recommend our new natural, shower gels – Relaxing Ylang Ylang & Lavender or Ultra-Gentle […]
Meet our two NEW body washes!
Hello Kind Natured lovers! Our ever popular body washes are always in high-demand and we’re delighted to introduce two new products to our growing range – meet Relaxing Ylang Ylang & Lavendar and Ultra-Gentle Oatmeal & Aloe. Just like our other natural body washes, there two are free from parabens, sulphates & petrochemicals. Relaxing Ylang […]
97% Natural Beauty – What’s the other 3%?
There are several 97% natural beauty brands on the market but the question we’re always being asked (and rightly so!) is what is the other 3%? Here at Kind natured we are very honest and happy to be totally transparent about our formulations. We’re proud that all our formulations contain at least 97% ingredients of […]
Kind Natured Kid’s Range Wins a Bronze Junior Design Award!
We’re over the moon to have won bronze in the best children’s toiletries collection category at the Junior Design Awards hosted by Junior Magazine. The awards celebrate the best-of-the-best in a child’s life and include fashion, lifestyle, book, toys and travel categories. We’re delighted to have been recognised amongst some fabulous children’s brands. Upon achieving […]
Scrub up for Summer
Wave goodbye to keeping your skin hidden and slough away dead skin cells with our two invigorating and exfoliating scrubs. At Kind Natured, we believe in keeping it natural; delivering on both packaging and performance. Our feel-good formulations stick to a carefully edited list of non-toxic, eco-friendly and thoughtfully selected plant extracts to deliver a […]
What’s the deal with Low Poo Shampoo?
No we didn’t suffer an autocorrect fail, low poo is a thing and it’s taken the world of natural beauty by storm. Low poo refers to shampoo that contains no sulphates or silicones. No Sulphates Sulphates (often labelled as Sodium Laureth Sulphate or SLS) are the ingredients in shampoo that provide lather and bubbles – […]
We’ve won three Beauty Shortlist awards!
We’re having a big celebration at Kind Natured HQ! We won three awards, including “Editor’s Choice” at THE BEAUTY SHORTLIST Awards 2017! The Beauty Shortlist has been ranked amongst the top most influential beauty blogs and host their annual awards to find the best products on the market. Now in its sixth year, the awards […]
Introducing the Love Curls Bamboo & Sea Kelp Haircare Range
Beautiful curled locks are often the envy of all, but curly hair is also notorious for ending up as a giant frizz ball perched on top of our heads. Throw in some rain and we might as well just give up! So if you’re desperate for bouncy tamed curls but have been looking a bit […]